True is an innovative and meticulous event set build company based in Billericay Essex. Due to expansion, we have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our very busy metal workshop team. We are looking for an experienced fabricator/welder ideally with a similar industry background however this is not essential.
Our team are experts in creating bespoke, high-quality sets and environments, tailored to the client’s brief. The team works on projects from stage sets to brand environments, props and exhibition stands with attention to detail and a high-quality finish at the heart of its ethos.
Quite simply we’re after someone whose ambitions match ours
As a fabricator / welder, you will be workshop based, within a very bustling workshop. You will be responsible for welding and fabrication working on all types of metal. MIG experience is essential with an experience of TIG being beneficial.
Key Responsibilities / Personal Profile
- MIG welding
- Experience working from technical drawings
- Attention to detail
- An interest in creative and detailed metalwork
- Enjoys working in a deadline-driven environment
- Have a positive attitude to Health and Safety
- Great time keeping
- Be able to work on own initiative but remembering at all times they are working as part as a team
- Ideally, apprentice trained in welding and sheet metal but experience will be accepted
- TIG welding
- Welding (Mig/Tig) & Fabrication City & Guilds
- Sheet metal work City & Guilds
The desired candidate must be flexible around working hours. We generally work Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm with flexibility around weekends also required.
Our commitment to you
- Continual professional development
- Supportive working environment
- A competitive salary
- Competitive holiday allowance
Negotiable dependant on experience.