True is an innovative and meticulous scenic set build company. Due to ongoing growth, we are recruiting for a Project Manager to join our team based in Billericay, Essex.
We are looking for someone with an industry background within exhibition and set build construction or similar.
The team at True are experts in creating bespoke, high-quality sets and environments, tailored to the client’s brief. We employ the most gifted craftspeople, production experts, technical and logistics brains at our state-of-the-art facility where clients can see their projects in production. Attention to detail and a high-quality finish is at the heart of our ethos.
Our work includes stage sets, brand environments, props, exhibition stands, working both nationally and internationally.
This project manager position will be taking the lead on the production process, monitoring and moulding ideas from the client’s initial concept through to the full project delivery. You will quote and plan build projects, create solutions for construction methods and work closely with the workshop teams to complete work on time and to the highest possible standard.
The Role / Key Responsibilities
- Taking briefs from the concept and quoting stage, through to full project delivery on site
- Acting as the focal point to keep our in-house creative teams, the client and any venues involved, up to speed at all times while monitoring the budget
- Liaising with the operations team and our craftspeople to complete work on time and to the highest possible standard
- Taking the lead on keeping all parties informed at all stages of the production, dealing with on-site schedules and changing briefs
- Be the creative lead who can not only turn briefs into reality but see possibilities for improvement
- Creative drive combined with a desire to set the bar high
- Proven experience in project management, preferably within the events industry
- Able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience managing teams and providing creative direction
- Financial know-how and experience in managing budgets
Our commitment to you
- On-going professional development, through structured training.
- Supportive working environment.
- Exposure to a variety of build projects.
- A good salary and holiday package.
- A great supportive team dedicated to innovation and working in partnership with our clients.