True Staging embraces its responsibility to people and to the environment. The management act responsibly and provide clear organisational leadership at all times. In order to lead in sustainability and environmental good practice, True Staging carry out a systematic approach to environmental management, and encourage and support everyone involved with the activities of their organisation to use sustainable solutions.
Environmental policy statement
This policy outlines True Staging Ltd position in relation to Environmental Issues.
True Staging Ltd recognises that its activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the use raw materials, emissions to air and water, and waste generation, and seeks to minimise this as far as is reasonably practical.
It is True Staging Ltd policy to manage our business in the most environmentally responsible manner and to comply with the applicable environmental legislations and with any other requirements necessary, in relation to the environmental aspects of our business.
This policy is documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to all employees and sub-contractors working on behalf of the company through regular information on the status of our environmental system.
To ensure company and public awareness of this policy, it will be displayed in a prominent position within the organisation and, in an area that is accessible by the public.
True Staging Ltd is committed to :
- Continually monitor the environmental impact of our operations, minimising landfill waste.
- Continually monitor our improvement through objectives and targets.
- Continuous improvement and the prevention of pollution, recycling and exceeding our customer’s expectations wherever possible.
- Implement the necessary control measures to protect the natural environment, setting objectives and targets in appropriate areas to support our overall commitment to continual improvement.
- Ensure that all employees have received suitable and sufficient information and instruction to act with due consideration for the environment.
True Staging Ltd has implemented its environmental policy through management of all activities identified as impacting directly or indirectly on the environment.
- Reduction and Disposal of Waste including reduction of the use of polluting substances
- Education of staff and service users
- Consumption of energy and resources
The principles of this approach are embedded in the organisation’s strategic vision and company objectives.